There’s no doubt about it: a new heating system can provide tremendous comfort and peace of mind during the winter months. But when is the right time to make that investment? Here are six signs that it might be time for you to consider a new heating installation in Lansdale, PA. Keep reading to learn more!
- Your energy bills are unusually high: If your energy bills have been steadily increasing, it may be a sign that your heating system is working inefficiently. A new installation can help improve the efficiency of your system and reduce costs over time.
- You hear strange noises coming from the unit: Squealing, grinding, or banging noises coming from your furnace or boiler could indicate that something is wrong with the motor. If these sounds persist, it’s best to call a technician for an inspection before continuing to use the unit. You may also schedule heating repair in Doylestown, PA, or surrounding areas to ensure your system is running effectively.
- You haven’t had regular maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential for any type of HVAC system to ensure all components are functioning properly. If you haven’t had regular inspections and service done on your system, it may be time to replace it with a newer model.
- Your system is over 10 years old: If your system is more than 10 years old, it can become less reliable and efficient over time. Investing in a new installation can help you avoid costly repairs and maintenance down the road. This rule even applies to heat pumps in Lansdale, PA.
- You’re not getting enough hot air: If you’re experiencing cold spots throughout your home or if the airflow from your vents has decreased significantly, then it may be time for a new system. This could be an indication that there’s an issue with the ductwork or that the blower motor isn’t functioning correctly.
- The unit requires frequent repairs: If you find yourself having to call for repairs multiple times a year, it could be worth it to invest in a new heating installation. Not only will this eliminate the inconveniences of frequent repairs, but you’ll also benefit from improved efficiency and reliability.
If you’re noticing any of these signs, it might be time to look into getting a new heating system installed in your home. Contact Bucks County Residential Heating & Cooling today at (267) 691-0990 to discuss your options and get started on the process! We are committed to helping you find the right solution that works best with your individual needs and budget. Call now to learn more!